The ketogenic, or keto, diet is a low-carb way of eating that has been adopted by many looking to lose weight and improve health.
When following a keto diet, carbs are typically reduced to under 50 grams per day.
This has been shown to lead to weight loss and may improve heart health and blood sugar control as well .
However, to reap the benefits of the keto diet, it must be implemented correctly.
Here are 8 things that may be sabotaging your weight loss efforts on a keto diet.
1. You’re Eating Too Many Carbs
2. You Aren’t Eating Nutritious Foods
3. You May Be Consuming Too Many Calories
4. You Have an Undiagnosed Medical Issue
5. You Have Unrealistic Weight Loss Expectations
6. You’re Constantly Snacking on High-Calorie Foods
7. You’re Stressed out and Not Getting Adequate Sleep
8. You Aren’t Getting Enough Physical Activity
If you need a program that helps you to succeed in KETO DIET. You can click Here
source : healthline.com